£8.21 - £11 Per Hour
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Healthcare Assistants to work within a variety of environments across the London area including Nursing Homes, Hospitals & Specialist Units as part of our established nursing and care agency.
The Role: As part of our agency care team at Pin Point Health and Social Care your main duties will include:
Delivering high standards of care to our portfolio of clients across the London area
- Ensuring you are flexible, committed and passionate in your approach to all work assignments.
- Meeting the personal care needs of the service user in a way that respects their dignity
Assisting with activities of daily living and domestic duties
- Ensuring that the health, safety and welfare of clients is always protected
Maintain regular communication with the Home Manager
- Ensuring effective written and oral communication at all times
The Person: The following experience and characteristics are considered essential to the role:
- Previous experience of working within a healthcare environment, preferably within a nursing/residential home or hospital environment.
- Ability to be patient & keep calm under pressure
- Easily adaptable to new environments
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Working in multiple environments on a weekly basis dependant on the requirements of our clients.
The Package: You will have access to the following benefits as part of the role of Care Assistant with Pin Point Health and Social Care.
- Weekly Pay
- Full and Part time work available Holiday allowance accrued as you work
- FREE annual training
- Opportunity to work within a wide range of different healthcare environments
- ?Refer a friend? scheme.
- A competitive hourly rate of up to £11.00 per hour with further enhancements for bank holidays
The Company: Pin Point Health and Social Care work in partnership with a wide range of care providers in order to deliver high quality, consistent and reliable staffing solutions. We offer part time, full time and contract positions to our team of experienced Healthcare Assistants within a wide range of different environments across the U.K.
If you are interested in joining our agency team here at Pin Point Health and Social Care, then please get in touch on ######### for an informal discussion or submit an up to date copy of your C.V via email to #########
Posted 37 days ago