3 - Durham | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
3-shift Maintenance Technician
Durham, County Durham, England
£30000 - £35000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are delighted to be working with our manufacturing client in their search for a Maintenance Technician. The ideal candidate will be mechanically biased with good electrical skills. If you are looking to join a growing employer with a strong order book, please get in touch.
* To provide mechanical breakdown cover for all activities carried out on the site
* To provide electrical breakdown cover for all activities carried out on the site
* To carry out maintenance, repairs, installation and testing of electrical apparatus
* To carry out maintenance, repairs, installation and testing of Mechanical apparatus
* To work within pressurised time constraints during breakdown situations
* Actively Participate in improvement of planned maintenance systems
* To provide support and supervision, as necessary, for contractors working on the premises.
* To order and specify maintenance consumables and spare parts.
* To work as part of a team but have the initiative to work alone to solve problems.
* HNC/HND in Electrical/Mechanical/Process Engineering discipline or
* A recognised apprenticeship in Engineering or possesses City & Guilds /NVQ qualification with relevant experience and EITB Multi Skilled.
* An experienced Multi Skilled Technician with experience within Manufacturing to add value to the Team in Line with Site KPI’s.
* 3-5 years working as in a similar role within a Manufacturing background essential
* Experience in continuous improvement, problem solving and change management in an industrial environment