Care Assistant - Warley | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Warley, Sandwell, England
£9.40 - £9.90/hour + mileage
Permanent (Full time)
Ave Maria Care – A leading provider of Home Care Services
"Treat people as you would like to be treated"
We are looking for reliable, dedicated and caring people to join our motivated Home Care team. Our highly trained Care Teams provide quality care, support and assistance, enabling elderly people and young adults to live independently and with dignity in their own homes.
If you are a Care Assistant looking at moving to a better working environment or someone totally new to care, we may have a role for you! We provide full training, learning and development.
What we can Offer:
* Good working hours
* Option for pay on demand. You work a shift and can draw down pay to your bank immediately, or leave it to build up and get paid weekly or monthly!
* Holiday Pay
* Competitive rate of pay up to £ ph on completion of care certificate.
* Free PPE
* Paid shadowing with experienced Care Assistants
* Health and Social Care Qualifications
* Dedicated Support from a Committed Management Team
* Personal Development
* Career Progression
* Paid refer a friend scheme
What you need:
* Passion to care for elderly and vulnerable members of the community
* Must hold a current UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle for work purposes
* Excellent communication skills verbally and in writing using basic English
* To be able to be flexible in regards to availability