Personal Assistant to CEO – German - Oxford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Personal Assistant to CEO – German Speaking
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
£40000 - £45000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Superb opportunity for a fluent German speaking and experienced Personal Assistant to join a prestigious global organisation. The role is offered on a permanent basis and attracts a highly competitive benefits package. Applications welcome from suitably experienced candidates – The German is ESSENTIAL as is a work history providing high level administrative support including complex travel arrangements and diary management preferably at C level management.
Personal Assistant to CEO - About The Role
* As a Personal Assistant you will be responsible for providing a comprehensive administrative service to the director.
* You will be required to screen, prioritise, process, and distribute incoming various formats of correspondence. In addition, prepare any necessary documents in a professional manner.
* Helping to organise and support department meetings including room bookings, agendas and catering will form part of your role.
* Arrange and support the organisation of travel including flights, accommodation, transport, car parking, itineraries etc.
* You will be able to demonstrate familiarity with processes in other business areas so you can effectively deputise for other business administrators during periods of holiday & absence.
* You will have the ability to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately, sometimes with little supervision.
* Confidence and the ability to speak effectively among executives, managers and employees and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The successful Personal Assistant to CEO will have:
* NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in business administration.
* RSA typing qualification is desirable.
* Previous experience in senior administrative & secretarial role at director or senior management level is essential.
* Competent in IT packages – Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint to an advanced user level.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines, under pressure and flexibly to support business requirements.
* Awareness and ability to deal with sensitive & confidential business information & issues.
* German language skills are essential.
Personal Assistant to CEO – Benefits
* 26 days holiday + bank holidays.
* Highly competitive pension scheme – up to 16% contribution.
* On-site parking.
* Prestigious car purchase/leasing scheme at management level status/perks.
* Subsidised canteen
* Flexible working
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days, please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £100 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)