£65k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Home Manager - 65k - 40% Bonus
- Location: Ferndown, Dorset
- Position: Home Manager
- Care Categories: Dementia, Old age and physical disabilities
- Service: Nursing Home
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Negotiable Salary: £65,000 per annum, plus up to 40% bonus
- Hours: Full time hours Monday to Friday
- Contract type: Permanent
5/5 Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
Further details: We have a fantastic opportunity to join our beautiful home based in Ferndown, Dorset as a Home manager. Our 56 bedded home is a purpose-built care home offering nursing, dementia, respite, palliative, convalescence care.
Current CQC: We are looking for a Home Manager to continue to keep the 5/5 Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating and continue to drive the team forward.
As Home Manager you'll have one quality that truly sets you apart from your peers. Unparalleled kindness. And it will impact on every aspect of your work in our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care home. Everyone who works here understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. And, by joining us, you'll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
Person specification: The right candidate can be nurse or non-nurse qualified; we can only look at candidate with previous care home management experience. You must have experience is managing medium to large services with a good proven track record with CQC.
Up to 40% bonus
- Reimbursement of relevant annual professional subscriptions, including NMC registration
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 Bank holidays
- Free parking
- Support for revalidation (for qualified nurses)
- Support with further studies and diploma qualifications
- Annual pay review
- Free meals and refreshments on duty
- Company pension scheme
- Background checks at no cost to you
How to Apply:
All candidates must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on######### or send a copy of your CV to @.uk
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...