Healthcare Assistant - South Benfleet | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
South Benfleet, Essex, England
£9.75 - £14.50/hour
Unspecified (Full time)
SRP Healthcare are expanding rapidly! - Shifts immediately available ***
Are you a Healthcare Assistant / Support Worker in the Benfleet area?
Are you tired of the regimented grind of set shifts and restricted working hours?
If the answer to these questions is yes, SRP Healthcare could be just the path for you….
Supplying Healthcare Assistants / Support Workers in residential homes across Benfleet, SRP Healthcare is never short of a variety of hours to cover and so has a shift to suit every worker.
SRP Healthcare are now recruiting for the position of Support Care Worker THROUGHOUT ESSEX & BEYOND. We can offer full flexibility to suit you and your lifestyle, excellent rates of pay starting from £ - ###### free training and 24/7 support.
This enables you the ability to specify your own work availability each week and be allocated the shifts that suit your lifestyle and commitments….
You must have:
• At least 3 months experience as a Healthcare Assistant
• Able to provide 2 clinical references from your current/previous employer
About the job ……
So, as a HCA within SRP Healthcare, what will your role be? It will be varied but the main focus will be on delivering hands-on person-centred care to our service users and will include:
• Assessing care needs
• Assisting the care team to ensure that the shift runs smoothly and efficiently
• Promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect
We offer many exciting and unique prospects such as;
* 24/7 on-call support team
* High rates of pay
* £100 joining bonus*
* Loyalty and Referral bonus
* Weekly pay
* Chance to maximise income
* Free Uniform
* Shift times to suit you and your family needs
* Work in your local area
* Striving to fulfil your work needs
* Variety of setting . Care Homes etc
* On-going training and developments
* Career opportunities
* Local interviews
* Part of a friendly working team
* Free DBS*
* Career Development
* NVQ trainings
Registering with us shall require you to provide two professional references, one of which is to be either your current or most recent employer. It is also necessary for an enhanced DBS Disclosure to be carried out.
SRP Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer