Cleaner - Mansfield | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
Temporary (Full time)
Due to high numbers of patients, we have an urgent need for new team members to play a vital role in support of our NHS. This opportunity to help the country through this national crisis will mean you will be classed as a Key Worker and as such you will be provided a letter to access schooling and childcare.
We are looking for resilient and practical colleagues with a team spirit, who can work at pace in our healthcare environments; come and be recognised as one of those who are helping our NHS!
Working on varied cleaning tasks in a friendly team.
Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities in a health centre environment, including mopping, sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, emptying bins and cleaning wash rooms/toilets & offices.
You will also:
- Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times.
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly
- Deal with any customer requests promptly and courteously
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Good attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and use initiative
- To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
- Previous cleaning experience is preferred but full site training will be provided.
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future - eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme 'OCS Stars'- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated 'Impact' Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and we deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.