Production Operatives - Ilfracombe | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Production Operatives - Night shift
Ilfracombe, Devon, England
Temporary (Full time)
Job Title; Production Operatives - Night Shift
Company; Acorn Recruitment on behalf of Pall Europe Ltd
Location; Ilfracombe, North Devon
Contract Type; Temp-Perm
Hours; Full time, 12 hour shifts, 36-48 hours per week guaranteed
Pay; Competitive, Market leading rates of pay
Acorn Recruitment is proudly working in partnership with Pall Europe Ltd recruiting Production Operatives for the Life Sciences site in Ilfracombe, North Devon.
Be part of the solution as a KEY WORKER, saving lives, manufacturing medical devices used within hospitals and in the fight against Covid-19.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a passionate, industrial global leader in Life Sciences in the North Devon area. If you want to work for a company where you can learn and grow to your full potential, and help to make a difference to the lives of others, keep reading…
What will the role involve?
* The manufacturing of filters operating machinery and also hand assembly of medical devices
* Assist in the full life cycle and production of medical grade filtration devices
* Carry out both visual and manual quality checks of all medical devices produced to ensure fit for purpose
* 50% of this role is accurate completion of audited pharmaceutical paperwork, so strong numeracy and literacy are essential
* Boxing and packaging of products
* Adhering to clean room procedures at all times
* Working 12 hour night shifts, 19:45pm - 07:45am. 4 nights working, followed by 4 nights off
No experience is necessary for these roles, you just need the following skills:
* Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
* Outstanding attention to detail, a commonsense approach and great interpersonal skills
* When things get busy you'll be able to work under pressure, multi-task and 'muck in' as part of a team to achieve targets.
* Excellent standard of written and spoken communication
* High levels of dexterity
* Ability to stand for full shift minus 3 x paid breaks
What are the benefits?
* Industry leading rates of pay in North Devon
* All rest breaks are FULLY paid
* PPE and Covid tests are all provided by Pall/Acorn free of charge
* Pay grading system with scope for future pay increases
* Additional annual leave entitlement
* Excellent career prospects through internal promotions and vacancies - Pall Europe advertise all permanent vacancies internally before advertising externally.
* Full training provided - no previous manufacturing experience required
* Access to a subsidised restaurant.
* Free parking available and easily accessible via public transport
* Opportunities for permanent positions within production and other roles within the business
* Light lifting roles available.
* 4 consecutive days off every week!
Interested? If you want to know more, contact Acorn Recruitment Barnstaple Branch!
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy