Group Marketing Manager - Crawley | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Group Marketing Manager
Crawley, West Sussex, England
Permanent (Full time)
50 Best is the global leader in premium gastronomic awards events, widely recognised as the foremost innovator within our field. Our brand portfolio now includes The World’s 50 Best Restaurants, Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants, Latin America’s 50 Best Restaurants, 50 Best Discovery, as well as The World’s 50 Best Bars and Asia’s 50 Best Bars, with an exciting program of new launches planned for the years ahead.
William Reed Media is seeking a passionate, creative and ambitious Group Marketing Manager to lead our marketing effort across all of our channels, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused, interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue.
The successful candidate will report directly into the Division’s Managing Directorand will hold overall responsibility for capturing the attention of our target markets across the world, namely our digital and physical audiences and our commercial partners. The successful candidate will support new product development along with driving new and existing partnership revenues forward. The GMM will cconceive, co-ordinate and execute marketing plans across the 50 Best portfolio.
- Participation in new product development
- Reporting on marketing effectiveness relating or our own ROI and our client ROI
- Scheduling of marketing activity
- Marketing to Event guests in collaboration with the Operations Team
- Copy writing to support marketing campaigns
- Market entry strategy participation and research
- Liaising with Digital marketing team relating to web Traffic Management and optimisation and to lead newsletter strategy and execution
- Provide data and insights harvesting and reporting to drive engagement and reach
- Provide Input into merchandise material
- Manage strategic partnerships with media or marketing companies
- Coordination and execution of all communication and digital assets agreed in partnerships (host countries and commercial brands) in collaboration with Account Managers
- Co-creation of bespoke 360 campaigns for sponsors (experiential, pr, digital) and for sponsors’ proposals (host countries and commercial brands)
- Sponsor creative ideation / reporting
- Ensure Clients maximise sponsorship
- Destination sponsorship marketing
- Case study / testimonial gathering
- Involvement in Post Event reports
- Presentation/deck creation with Partnerships Team
Brand monitoring and reporting
- Brand marketing with PR Manager
- Key visual conceptualisation
- Brand and corporate Identity / marketing, including the 50 Best Brand Values
- Monitor and report on brand reputation and performance in social media and other media channels
- Marketing agency management
Social media strategy influence
- Influence the development of social media strategies
- Use social media as a key channel for marketing
Responsibilities also include:
- Manage annual communications and content calendar in collaboration with Sales Manager, PR Manager and Social Media Manager
- Moderate the LinkedIn channels
- Support sponsor activations, including video projects, design social media campaigns
- Provide on- or off-site support on social actions over event periods
- Management of our Whatsapp groups and sharing of content to aid social posting and co-ordinating people on site
- 20th Anniversary / Special Event ideation
- Non-profit partnership management
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Strong experience in marketing in a similar discipline. Working knowledge of events industry is a must and a knowledge of the high end travel and hospitality industries would be an advantage.
- Qualifications in marketing and an ability to evidence continuous professional development.
- Able to travel to all continents. Although the GMM will not need to attend all of our international events, there will be a requirement to spend up to a week in some destinations.
- Ability to demonstrate experience in working collaboratively and at a senior level within a team
- Calm, methodical, strategic, ambitious, driven to succeed
- Self starter with strong initiative and instinct
- Enthusiastic, creative, dedicated and passionate
- Ability to meet tight and sometimes changing deadlines, acting professionally and seamlessly throughout
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail including excellent grammar and spelling
- Highly organised, methodical and multitasker
- Commercial awareness and acumen
- Ability to source and negotiate with suppliers
- Must be flexible and have the ability to work under pressure, accurately and calmly
COMPANY BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Competitive Salary plus bonus
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Group Income Protection
We’re all working remotely right now, and there’s scope for flexible working arrangements to continue, but the head office is based near Crawley, 30 minutes from Brighton and 10 mins from Gatwick and its connections to Victoria, London Bridge, and the world.
We warmly welcome and encourage applications from talented individuals of all backgrounds and characteristics. If you need any support in accessing this opportunity, please do not hesitate to discuss this with us.