Internal Communications - Bedford - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Internal Communications Manager
Bedford - This Area Only
Contract (Full time)
We have an exciting opportinity to join the People Fucntion to be the Internal Communications Manger for 12 months FTC.
To support and enable the creation of an exceptional people experience by supporting the business to deliver informing, engaging and inspiring internal communications.
Using knowledge of the business and internal communications expertise role holder will work in collaboration with and through the Senior leadership team and the people business partnering community to deliver the Internal Communications strategy and communications framework. Supporting and enabling key stakeholders to deliver great and effective communications that facilitate 2-way engagement with colleagues across the Belron® UK Ltd business.
The role holder will report directly to the Head of Corporate Responsibility and Internal Communications and will working in collaboration with predominantly Field Operations and Business Transformation office to ensure the effective implementation and delivery of great communications. They will be responsible for planning and developing innovative, engaging, clear and compelling communications, content and materials ensuring alignment with IC strategy and business messaging.
The role holder will also be responsible supporting specific areas of the business in development, management and maintenance of internal communication channels and supporting and coordinating relevant knowledge management/ internal communication champion networks.
Strategic and collaborative:
- Support Head of CR & IC in the development and delivery of the Internal Communications Strategy and framework
- Support ongoing review and development of communications tools and tactics to support stakeholders with effective communication planning and management.
- Support coordination of communication activities across the business and within specific areas to ensure that colleagues remain accountable for their communication responsibilities.
Leadership and Business Cascade:
- Where necessary support in the communication planning and deliver of centrally led projects/events including development of high impact tools and content to supporting information cascade and business engagement.
- Advise on best-in-class internal communications including advice, counsel and coaching to stakeholders.
Communications Business partnering
- Partner with key functions to effectivity communicate projects and programmes and updates. The role will partner prominently with Field operations and the Business Transformation office with some support of Head office functions as and when necessary.
- Advice on best-in-class internal communications including advice, counsel and coaching to stakeholders to deliver clear compelling, and relevant communication to the audience.
- Build strong stakeholder relationship working collaboratively to help define and provide support for internal communications requirements.
- Support delivery of internal communications including development and delivery of communication plans, development of content, tools andmaterials.
- Support of communication champions as and where necessary.
- Manage communication related logistics, planning and running of Communication and engagement events . monthly webinar, project specific SLT briefings, road shows.
- Developing innovative, engaging, clear and consistent content (tools and solutions) to share messages with the specific business areas communication activities and key projects.
- Content to include but not be limited to Stories, Newsletters, Business/Area updates, video’s and podcasts, meeting briefing materials etc
Communication Channels & Management:
- Support specific areas/functions if the management and development of communications channels.
- Where necessary support management oversight, governance, and development of the company intranet (knowledge hub) and support business in the development and delivery of content.
So what are we loooking for?
Skills & Experience:
- Substantial internal communications experience in a multi-site environment, and remote teams
- Experience of advising and providing business relevant solutions to Internal Communications challenges
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders
- Experience of successfully influencing staff at all levels within an organisation
- Experience in creating campaigns that have driven strong employee engagement
- Experience of writing for a variety of audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Exceptional planning and attention to detail
- Pragmatic and focussed delivery, results and continuous improvement orientated
- Excellent team player, adaptable and flexible to change, with an innovative approach
- Ability to work to a high standard under pressure and ensure deadlines are met
- Creative approach to problems, constantly evaluating performance and processes
- 5+ years of work experience in a Communications business partner role
- Working knowledge of development and delivery of creative communication contents such as videos, podcasts, story telling etc
- Company Internet management and delivery experience would be beneficial
- Generous compnay bonus scheme
- Up to 15% pension contributions - based on employee contribution of 5%
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Discounted shopping vouchers