Tenancy Support Worker - Golden Valley | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Tenancy Support Worker
Golden Valley, Gloucestershire, England
£22000 - £25000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Baird and Co Recruitment, a specialist Social Housing recruitment firm, are currently recruiting for several remote Tenancy Support Worker roles.
Please note these are remote roles and whilst home based, four to five days a week will be spent on the road travelling to sites. A full driving license and your own vehicle will be required.
Starting asap, the roles are full time and would be very varied Tenancy Support Worker roles, taking responsibility for identifying and assisting vulnerable tenants with a range of service needs from rent arrears to ASB to lettings.
Previous experience in a Tenancy Support Worker position would be highly advantageous though applicants with knowledge supporting vulnerable people are being considered.
The Tenancy Support Worker will be expected to:
* Aiding a wide range of vulnerable tenants in supported accommodation
* Referring service users on to other relevant agencies and monitoring these services to enable the tenant to sustain their tenancy
* Reporting maintenance issues
* Assisting with housing benefit queries and rent arrears
* Reporting ASB and safeguarding issues
* Taking responsibility for looking after your own patch of properties
* Providing feedback on tenancy sustainment initiatives and implementing new procedures
* Building strong relationships with tenants and internal teams
The below is essential:
* Previous experience in some form of supported role or role supporting people
* A full driving license with access to a vehicle
* A flexible work nature
* A desire to be part of a growing business
The home locations available for the posts are:
* London: covering London, Slough, Farnborough, North Kent and Reading
* The Wirral: covering Crewe, Derby, Manchester and the Wirral
* Worcester: covering Gloucester, Birmingham, Telford and South Wales
* Birmingham: covering wherever is required within two hours of the city
If interested, want to discuss other Tenancy Support Worker roles or are looking at other Social Housing positions, please get in touch with Matt Baird at @