Commissioning Team Leader - Seascale | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Commissioning Team Leader
Seascale, Cumbria, England
Contract (Full time)
THIS ROLE IS INSIDE IR35 SCOPE
The ISC and Area Commissioning Team Leader (ACTL) has a dual reporting role. For ISC activities the reporting line is via the commissioning manager. For the allocated are the reporting line is via the Lead Commissioning Team Leader.
The ISC/ACTL has lead commissioning engineers and commissioning engineers reporting to them.
The ISC/ACTL supports the commissioning manager and Lead CTL in the management of the commissioning of the facilities and handing them over to the operations team in compliance with the Nuclear Site License condition 21.
The ISC/ACTL is responsible for:
* Ensuring Safety is the highest priority on the project with a continued strive towards Zero Harm. He ensures that he is a role model for all aspects of safety, ensuring a proactive approach to nuclear, radiological, conventional and environmental safety
* Delivering the commissioning work scope to an agreed strategy and plan in a timely and cost effective manner
* Managing the compilation and approval of Commissioning Test Documents for both IPC and ISC via the GoC Completions Management System (CMS)
* Managing execution of the arrangements for controlling, witnessing, recording and assessing the results of commissioning tests for both IPC and ISC.
* Ensuring that all commissioning activities are recorded and managed via the GoC Hub2 CMS
* Planning, balancing and prioritizing commissioning resources to support successful project delivery
* Ensuring input to other project processes are incorporated, for example, design, HAZOP, risk, contract, estimating and knowledge management
* Ensuring the commissioning team are SQEP to SL/JV requirements
* Liaising with construction to ensure earliest possible facility handover
* Working with the Completions team to ensure all commissioning activities are managed and recorded in the GoC CMS
* Actively drives continuous improvement within the commissioning process
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment