Are you an experienced QA with a strong record of success, looking for a fresh challenge?
We are looking for a team player with strong skills in black box, white box and regression testing. As a Senior QA Analyst at Aucerna, you would be responsible for testing the Aucerna application suite (both products on the market and in R&D), as well as getting involved in all of the following:
- Writing specifications for both manual and automated test cases; design, implement, test, deploy and maintain testing suites to provide high code coverage, review and challenge functional specifications for specificity and testability
- Contributing to the overall development of the automation test suite using TestComplete
- Developing and owning test artefacts including test plans and test scripts, both functional and non-functional
- Taking ownership of functional areas to ensure that appropriate business analysis and development activities are in place e.g. code reviews, appropriate unit test coverage, user story documentation.
- Executing functional, regression, non-functional (performance, latency, resilience, etc) tests and managing defects
- Taking ownership of all testing activities of a project from planning to post deployment.
- Defining and tracking quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
- Assessing automation readiness, defining coverage and providing specifications for automated tests.
- Developing strong working relationships with QA Analysts in India, London and Singapore
- Working with developers and Business Analysts to determine expected functionality and to build a QA test plan accordingly.
- Building a strong knowledge of international fiscal regimes and petroleum industry knowledge
- 5+ Years of Experience in Software Quality Assurance
- 2+ years automation experience
- Agile delivery project lifecycles
- Experience testing complex business processes
- Experienced as a Test Analyst across the full development lifecycle
- Familiarity with MS SQL and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communicator
- Bright, motivated – must have achieved a 2.1 or above at degree level
- Personable and enthusiastic team player and self-starter with the ability to take the initiative in resolving challenges
- ISEB Qualifications or similar
- Any experience of working within a financial services organisation or the petroleum industry would be highly desirable. Exposure to the Aucerna suite of products would be highly desirable.
- Experience auditing financial calculation results preferably with a background in accounting or finance.
- Experience with advanced financial evaluation techniques such as Monte Carlo simulations, decision trees, tornado diagrams, spider diagrams, portfolio management, efficient frontiers or real options theory.
- Development Knowledge in .NET, especially experience in working with unit testing using nUnit.
Who We Are
Aucerna is the world leading provider of Integrated Strategy, Planning, Execution and Reserves solutions for the Oil and Gas Industry. Over the past 10 years our company has managed to achieve unmatched growth as we have evolved from a Calgary-based software provider to a global partner for more than 450 household clients around the world.
Aucerna is a growing company, with competitive compensation and significant opportunity for personal and career growth. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment where every employee feels valued and respected. We will consider accessibility accommodations to applicants upon request.
We live and work by a set of values that define who we want to be and how we should operate. We are passionate about what we do and now, we want you to be a part of it. If you think you're ready, let us know.
Posted 12 days ago