Commercial Cleaning - Reading - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Commercial Cleaning Business Development Manager
Reading - This Area Only
£30000 - £35000/annum OTE £65,000
Permanent (Full time)
My client is a friendly, well established company committed to providing an excellent service, great value for money and outstanding customer service. They have grown year on year by providing a professional, quality service at affordable prices. They now service around 400 customers across Southern England in sectors that include schools, offices, medical and leisure facilities.
Despite their fast growth, they still care about every customer and every contract. They pride themselves on our attention to detail and delivery of a thorough, reliable high quality service.
To help drive their continued growth, they are looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager to join their expanding team.
As part of the sales team, you will be responsible for driving the business as they continue to expand. You will be required to:
* Build a pipeline to accommodate £1M of annual sales, broken down into 12 monthly targets and a quarterly structure
* Utilise various research methods to target businesses and their key contacts, including online tools such as LinkedIn
* Attend a targeted number of qualified appointments per week in the South East generated by our marketing team and self-booking
* Prospect on a constant basis to overachieve set targets
* Travel to the prospective customer sites to attend appointments, survey buildings and provide quotes for daily cleaning services
* Focus on geographies in the South East of the UK
* Be responsible for price negotiations and objection handling
* Br responsible for the full sales cycle
* Create and maintain new business relationships and manage the sale through to close. A typical sales cycle is 4 – 6 weeks
* Carry out other relevant tasks to maximise sales revenue.
Please note that this role is responsible for generating new business; it is not Account Management.
The ideal candidate will be:
* Knowledgeable and have an established career in sales with a minimum of 3 years in cleaning or associated industries
* Capable of selling £1M+ in contract value per annum
* Commercially astute, and must have experience in bidding and winning small, medium and large value contracts
* A team player, with the aim to build strong working relationships with internal and external teams to aid selling performance
* Self-motivated to seek out new opportunities to aid marketing campaigns
* Located within one hour commute of London and/or Berkshire
* Experience in selling into the education and / or medical sectors is desirable.
* The ideal candidate will have:
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Excellent mathematic skills and computer literacy
* A strong desire to succeed
* Drive and tenacity
* Excellent prospecting skills
* A valid UK driver’s licence
A salary of up to £35k (depending on cleaning industry experience) plus mileage allowance, with an achievable OTE of up to £65k. You will be provided with a mobile phone and laptop, up to 25 days annual leave (depending on length of service) and a NEST pension scheme