Support worker - North West London | 29155 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
North West London, Greater London, England
£11 - £12 per hour
Prospero Health and Social Care are recruiting for support workers to take on full time and part time roles supporting children.
The role will be to Support children who come from a background in care, learning disability and challenging behaviour. This involves completing detailed support plans, risk assessment. Good communication both written and verbal, including the ability to communicate with people with learning disabilities.
- Provide social and emotional support at home or out in the community
- Support with shopping
- Taking the service users out for daily activities
- Has worked with Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviour and autism
- Has a level 3 in health and social care children.
- Has an up to date DBS registered on the update service or willing to process a DBS through Prospero.
- 1-year recent care experience.
Benefits of joining Prospero Health and Social Care:
- Weekly payroll
- Excellent pay rates
- Free training
Prospero will be able to guarantee you hours every single week and you will be pre-booked weeks in advance.
If you are looking for extra hours, consistent agency shifts with flexibility or looking to try something new please get in touch today!
For further information please contact Prospero Health & Social Care on######### to discuss the position further
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...