Senior Registered Nurse - Gloucester | 374 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Registered Nurse - Neuro rehabilitation
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
£34,320 per year + enhancements
Permanent (Full time)
Registered Nurse An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RMN, RNLD or RGN ( Mental Health Nurse , Learning Disability Nurse and/or Registered Adult Nurse ) part time and full time permanent roles available within a specialist Neurological Rehabilitation Service near to Gloucester
- Salary: £ per annum ( £ per hour) negotiable depending on your experience + plus very generous enhancements
- Hours : Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: hours, 23 hours, hours or hours)
- Shifts : Options of Days only ( - 8pm) or Nights only ( - 8am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Hospital Details: This Hospital supports and focuses on active rehabilitation with a view to achieving sustainable discharge across 60 beds for patients suffering from complex neurological conditions and brain or spinal injuries
hat we can offer you:
- £ per hour (plus generous enhancements and additional overtime incentives)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy - genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
You will need:
- Current NMC registration
- Excellent clinical skills
- Ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Passionate to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
- Flexible and positive attitude
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on######### or email a copy of your CV to @.uk
You can also text me on######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you readytowork covid-19 coronavirus
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...