Family Law Senior Solicitor or Associate - Glasgow | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Family Law Senior Solicitor or Associate
Permanent (Full time)
Are you a family law senior solicitor or associate who is considering the next move in your career, if so we may have an exciting option for you?
Due to continued growth and success of the firm we have been exclusively instructed on this excellent opportunity to work with a friendly, modern and welcoming firm. We are seeking a family law solicitor to join the Family Law Team in this firms modern Glasgow office. This role will offer great quality work and the opportunity to be part of an inclusive team and a firm that is truly passionate about providing a first-class service to their clients.
You will be responsible for managing your own caseload of a wide variety of family law matters including - divorce, separation, financial provision, child contact, adoption and guardianship and relocation disputes. The position would ideally suit a client focused, proactive solicitor with a positive attitude and flexible approach. The successful individual will be a strong team player with a caring and compassionate nature, particularly when dealing with emotional and sensitive matters. You will work closely with the Senior Partner and dependent on level and experience have the opportunity to mentor as well as offer support and guidance to others in the team.
* Scottish Qualified Solicitor 3-8 years PQE (this is a guide and applications welcome from individuals out with this banding)
* Experience of instructing Counsel and an understanding of Court of Session procedure is highly desirable, but not essential
* Self-motivated and driven family solicitor who is able to communicate confidently and work effectively as part of a team
* Excellent relationship and client handling skills
* Strong work ethic and team player
* Care, compassion and empathy are essential for this opportunity and a proactive approach would also be highly advantageous
* Enjoy working in a friendly and collaborative working environment
Please apply as directed or form more detailed information and confidential discussion feel free to contact Andrew Inglis.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age