Sales Executive - Worcester | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Worcester, Worcestershire, England
£21300/annum +up to 15% bonus + company van
Permanent (Full time)
Sales Executive - Red Bull (working for REL Field Marketing)
Full time, Permanent
Salary: £21,300 per annum + up to 15% bonus + Company van + Incentives
Working: Monday to Friday, hours per week (no weekends!)
Location: Worcester and surrounding areas
Start: Monday, 2nd August 2021
Are you ambitious and tenacious?
Are you competitive and get a buzz from winning?
No experience but want to get your foot in the door to sales?
REL Field Marketing are excited to be expanding our Red Bull Team who will energise convenience stores, sky-rocket the sales of Red Bull, and help our partner win over the competition.
Graduates - no experience is required; just enthusiasm, the right attitude and willingness to learn. And all of those lengthy applications...? Forget that, our 'application' process only takes a couple of minutes, literally!
* Visiting Convenience stores within your territory, you will be the face of Red Bull, developing relationships with key decision makers
* Leveraging your ambition and discipline to manage and drive the success of your own area and achieve targets
* Maximising brand awareness, selling in new products, and introducing promotions
* Obtaining additional displays, increasing the visibility and availability of the product and ensuring all stock levels are maintained
What's in it for you?
* The opportunity to work with the number 1 energy drink in the world!
* Up to £24,500 per annum On Target Earnings
* Full training and ongoing support to enable you fulfil your role to the best of your potential
* Career opportunities for driven and passionate employees throughout the whole REL Field Marketing business
* Highly achievable KPI’s and fun incentives - team rewards such as trips to theme parks and events
* A fun working environment where performance and success are really awarded. Some previous incentives have included:
* Battle of the teams with winning team awarded £1500 to spend on a day out!
* Weekly prizes for strikers who hit most displays
* Hit a KPI, automatically be entered into a raffle for cash
* Boost Bonus - Win extra cash when you hit stretch targets
* Striker of the quarter wins cash
* 12 days of Christmas where each day was a chance to win a prize
* Benefits include:
* Enhanced pension and life assurance
* Enhanced paternity and maternity leave
* Perkbox - loads of discounts on food & drink, tech, health & beauty
* Taste Card - restaurant discounts and 2 for 1 deals
* Health Assured - Employee Assistance Programme giving you 24x7 confidential support and legal information
What you need to have:
* A full manual driving licence for a minimum of 12 months and be comfortable driving a van
* A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
* Strong relationship building skills and a customer-first mindset
* The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
Please note this is a very physical role and will involve a lot of heavy lifting.
We are moving quickly to fill this vacancy, if you would like to be a part of our success please apply today!
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date