Account Manager - Nottingham | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
Express Recruitment are proud business partners with one of the UK’s award winning and biggest food manufacturing firms. Due to ever increasing success and rapid growth, our client are seeking an experienced and capable Account Manager to develop and lead the commercial strategy across a number of key accounts for the organisation.
As part of a UK leader, this role is based at one of the most profitable sites for the organisation. The benefits package is extremely strong, featuring 35 days annual leave, enhanced pension scheme, enhanced sick pay & life assurance schemes.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Manage the sales forecast process on a monthly basis
* Work closely with Supply Chain, Product, Operations & Finance leadership teams to ensure effective implementation of key projects
* Proactive in ensuring progress reviews take place across key accounts
* Identify any areas of underperformance & implement corrective actions
Qualifications and Experience
* Experience working within a food business environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Demonstrable track-record of commercial astuteness
* An excellent multi-tasker
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now!
Salary: c£45,000 per annum .E
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: .
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency