Trainee Fire Extinguisher Sales Engineer - Boston | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Trainee Fire Extinguisher Sales Engineer
Boston, Lincolnshire, England
£24000 - £28000/annum vehicle tools pension generous hol
Permanent (Full time)
Trainee Sales Engineer required. This is a consultative selling role which means you will visit sites to assess the needs and facilitate a sale. Full training given. No cold selling, all qualified existing relationships, viits to commercial premises and schools etc.
If you have sales experience or have worked in a similar position it will be a strong advabtage however all applications will be considered on their own merit.
THe role -
To service customer’s equipment in accordance with company standards and to recognise additional business opportunities and develop them where possible whilst at all times presenting a professional, knowledgeable and courteous image to the customer.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES / KEY RESULT AREAS: • Servicing of equipment to recognised standards – Full training given • Prioritising workload to meet customer requirements with particular regard being given to emergency call outs. In working Hours only • Ensuring work allocated is carried out in most efficient and cost effective manner • Looking for and identifying commercial opportunities and ensuring that these are developed either by own actions or by passing information on to the Service Manager or Sales Force as appropriate • Ensuring all paperwork / documentation is completed legibly and returned to required timescales • Working closely with the Service Manager and attending team meetings with the Service Manager and other Engineers to keep abreast of developments, product changers and any other information important to the role.
KEY TASKS AND ACTIVITES
- Service all equipment in accordance with company standards. - Organise/ plan/ prioritise workload in the most efficient and cost effective
manner. - Give priority to emergency call outs, re-organising workload as appropriate. - Liaise with the Service Manager for advice / assistance if the need arises.
2. Customer Relations
- Treat customers in a professional, courteous manner, being aware at all times that you are representing the image of the company in the field.
- Using up to date knowledge of company products, services and relevant fire regulations, liaise with customers if additional requirements are identified, recommending the appropriate structure.
- If unable to personally advise a customer, ensure that the information is passed onto a relevant source (. Manager, Sales Representative etc.) so that it may be dealt with appropriately.
- Legibly complete and submit documentation to required timescales. - Maintain required van stock levels, carrying out regular checks and requisitioning from stores as necessary.
- Achievement of minimum targets as set by the Service Manager - Attend regular team meetings with the Service Manager and other Service
Engineers for information sharing, development etc. - Maintain daily (unless otherwise directed) contact with the depot for the purposes of receiving emergency call- out information.
22 days annual leave, vehicle, pension. full training,
To apply click the link and we wil be in touch soon