Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Exeter
£20.82 to £32.90 per hour
Pulse now have rewarding opportunities for Registered General Nurses (RGN) in and around the area of Devon, predominantly in Exeter.
As a teaching hospital, the hospital delivers undergraduate education for a full range of clinical professions, is established as a leading centre for high-quality research and development in the South West peninsula and is the lead centre for the University of Exeter Medical School.
From ad-hoc to full-time work, Pulse have it.
Vital Requirements for RGN’s:
- A minimum of six months working on acute medical/surgical wards within the NHS
- Current NMC Registration
As a thank you to all our hard working nurses, Pulse offer the following benefits:
- Attractive pay rates
- Opportunities to work across the NHS and within the Private Sector
- Automatic enrolment into our ‘Loyalty Reward Scheme’ where you earn points for every hour you work, turning them into rewards Weekly pay and electronic timesheet submission
- A dedicated booking teams or ability to self-book into shifts suitable for you
- Access to our inhouse Training Academy, offering free access to our Core Skills Training day
Pulse ‘Referral’ Scheme
Good things are worth sharing.
If you know someone looking for nursing agency work, you can earn £250* for each recommendation. Please more details. (*T&C’s apply)
If you are interested joining the Pulse Nursing Team, then please apply directly to this advertisement, a member of our Recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss on more detail.
Posted 23 days ago