HR Partner/Advisor - Bedford - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Bedford - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Our client has a permanent vacancy for a HR Partner/Advisor. You will be responsible for working in partnership with a number of stakeholders at varied levels of seniority in relation to the department’s priorities. Covering different locations, there will be some travel required with the role. You will mainly be based in Head Office. Ideally you will have 3 – 5 years experience dealing with multi-site locations and have good administration skills.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Ensure that key HR operational processes are delivered successfully to the business. In particular:
* To provide the strategic link between HR and Operation Centre Managers through the provision of high-quality guidance and support in developing and progressing people management solutions to achieve company goals.
* To provide leadership to performance development processes in the region.
* To provide leadership to the recruitment process and have personal involvement in management hires.
* To be an active and influential player enabling the effective diagnosis of business issues/ strategy and goals, turning these into People Action Plans.
* To provide active support and partnership with General Managers on People issues such as reward, employee relations, talent, performance, organisation development /change, culture, leadership and learning and development.
* To challenge, provoke and coach General Managers on how to engage employees and address resulting people issues and build people capabilities effectively.
* To drive the raising of the performance bar and build a strong and rigorous development culture.
* To provide support to the manpower planning, recruitment, and selection process.
* To provide Employee Relations advice for Managers and RM’s with practical support and to oversee end to end ER casework within your region.
* To deliver bite size Training & Development to all managers.
* To work towards improving employee engagement within your region.
* To deliver on HR projects to improve business performance.
* To support the development of the training strategy.
* To oversee the CIS process within your region giving guidance on completion as appropriate.
* To complete training needs analysis for employees and keep appropriate records with actions.
* To liaise with other Human Resources teammates to ensure that training is consistent and adequate.
* To provide coaching and guidance where identified and/or specified by the HR Manager.
* To assist in the audit and review compliance with agreed HR and training policies and procedures.
* To monitor, measure and report on training issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales.
* Accountable for managing headcount and establishment for the business to stay within budget constraints and provide monthly reports to finance team and Head of UK Human Resources.
* Completing monthly cross charges and other budget reports for the Human Resources department.
Degree educated or CIPD qualified with 3 years+ experience
Previous HRBP / Advisor role and knowledge
Passionate about People Engagement and complete knowledge of the Employee Lifecycle and a desire to succeed.
Ambitious, energetic and dedicated individual with a passion for driving business performance.
Internal stakeholder management capability
Excellent communication skills, with the interpersonal skills to interact and influence at all levels
Full driving license and own vehicle
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available