Commercial Project Co - London | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Commercial Project Co-ordinator
London, Greater London, England
£45000 - £50000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Organise and Manage commercial projects; including problem solving issues which may occur in the day to day running of a project. The role will be split between our London Office in North Acton and live sites we are working on these are primarily London based however our project can be Nationwide
* Ensure Daily Safe Start is carried out prior to any work commencing; safe start to include this is to be carried out with/by the Site Supervisor:
Any necessary information from previous days DABS
Any current COVID changes
Site specific risks & interface with other trades
Any deliveries expected
Materials or stock required (to be added to the weekly Commercial Site Stock List)
Any safety issues raised by staff
Attend daily meetings, DABS, co-ordination and delivery where required.
* Responsible for weekly stock ensure site manager completed, provide Commercial Site Stock Record.
* Site procurement as requried.
* Plan, schedule and delegate daily work activities on site, allocating works.
* Forward plan use of vehicles; office requires a minimum of 48 hours notice to arrange a parking permit.
* Distribute correct construction drawings to site staff; all current site drawings can be found on Conject.
* Ensure all works is carried out to the standards required, accurate to drawings and plans.
* Coordinate with main contractor and architects’ job specific requirements.
* Negotiate with all parties’ access and egress.
* Monitor and maintain Health and Safety. Liaise and coordinate toolbox talks and safety meetings with all staff and other trades. Minimum of 1 tool box talk per week.
* Forward plan for following works coordinating with the main contractor and other trades, ensuring access and delivery including booking in deliveries on main contractor booking system where required. These are to be booked in using Datascope.
* Liaise with Directors/ Site Supervisors to Identify staff requirements for upcoming works ensuring the correct level of labour is allocated
* Compile and maintain all ITP reports ensuring sign off. (Refer to QITP Plan for requirements) These are to be returned to the office weekly. These should be scanned in as one complete pack per level / area completed.
* Monitor staff time keeping, sign off time sheets and issue to Operations Team.
* Ensure all paperwork, RAMs and permits are in place for works to be carried out.
* Produce site specific RAMS and carry out amendments as required; upload these to main contractor system Conject / Aconex.
* Ensuring production of site specific technical details and joint layouts via our in-house engineer or outsource the production.
* Survey all installed work and record on relevant QITP Document.
* Provide daily task information to Head of Commercial Sales & Administration for completion of the Directors Report; this is to be issued by 1pm every Friday.
* Submit all weekly reports and paperwork to the main contractor. (QA documentation/BREEAM) (Friday Pack)
* Monitor spending from budgeted costs.
Qualification / Skills
* Minimum NVQ Level 3
* 3 Day First Aid
* CSCS (Gold Card)
* Full UK Driving License
* Ability to run multiple projects
* Organisation and administrative skills
* Communication skill verbal and written
* IT skills