Analytical Study Director - Newbury | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Analytical Study Director
Newbury, West Berkshire, England
£28000 - £35000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently looking for an Analytical Study Director to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Analytical Study Director you will be responsible for project managing and liaising with clients, colleagues and external Principal Investigators. The work will be of a complex nature and it is expected that the work and its interpretation will be carried out competently with a high degree of independence.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Study Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Analytical Study Director you will work to ensure a comprehensive Study/Phase Plan is drawn up covering all areas of the investigation. To ensure that the duties and responsibilities delegated to the Principal Investigators (when acting as Study Director) are clearly and unambiguously defined and
understood, either directly in the Study Plan or by reference to appropriate procedures.
2. You will be expected to work closely with section management and analytical staff to ensure that project targets are achieved within agreed timelines. Excellent communication and organisation skills are required along with a thorough knowledge of GLP.
3. As the Analytical Study Director you will ensure that work is fully, accurately and promptly recorded and reported, for example on data sheets in technical reports and other documents to support the work programme. To ensure that documents are finalised, as appropriate, in a timely manner. To communicate problems, results or progress to the Sponsor as required.
4. You will ensure that designated work for projects is carried out to achieve agreed project objectives and within agreed timelines. To monitor the allocated work and interpret data generated and to alert Management to any actual, or anticipated deviations from key objectives or timelines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Study Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or similarly related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in the agrochemical and/or biocide industry
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working within an analytical laboratory to GLP guidelines. Experience using HPLC and GC is also desirable.
Key Words: Study Director, Analytical, Pharmaceutical, Agrochemical, GLP, GMP, Biocide, HPLC, GC.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves