Preceptorship RMN - Maidenhead | 374 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Preceptorship RMN - Eating Disorders
Maidenhead, Royal Windsor and Maidenhead, England
£34,991.77 - 38,144.92 per year + £3,000 Bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Preceptorship Mental Health Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified Registered Mental Health nurse ( RMN ), Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse ( RNLD or RNMH ) or Registered Adult Nurse ( RGN ) OR Registered Childrens Nurse ( RSCN ) to work within an Eating Disorders and CAMHS service in Maidenhead, Berkshire. This facility specialise in the treatment of children and young people with eating disorders, such as anorexia and bulimia and other complex mental health conditions, such as bipolar disorder and emerging personality disorder.
Bonus : £3,000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: hours, 23 hours, hours or hours). The hospital can also consider fixed shifts.
Shifts: Options of Days only (0800 - 2000 ) or Nights only ( 2000 - 0800 ) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Service Details: The Service has a good CQC rating across all key lines of enquiry. We have a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. If you're looking to develop in your role and advance - we want to hear from you
Preceptorship Programme : In the case of newly qualified nurses ( Mental Health Nurse , Learning Disability Nurse and/or Registered Adult Nurse ) , the Care Centre offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Hospital offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the Hospital. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. All nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
- A 'Welcome Bonus' of £3,000
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Annual leave entitlement of weeks of basic weekly contracted hours including bank holidays
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sonia Singh on######### and email a copy of your CV to @.uk
You can also text me on######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
Are You readytowork coronavirus covid19
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...