Full Stack Software Engineer
Full Stack Software Engineer, Edinburgh
- We are inviting candidates to apply for a full stack engineering role within one of Scotland's innovative and growing start-ups, based in Edinburgh.
- With an ambitious goal of winning a global market, we have belief that our team can build a product our customers love and use time and time again.
- We celebrate our quick wins and problem solving, striving to learn from our scientific and not so scientific failures and we get stuck in to help one another, always!
- We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a great working environment and the opportunity to grow our product and business together.
- Our Stack
- We are building a microservice architecture consisting of both front-end and back-end components. We use the tools and languages that best help us solve our customers' problems - a lot of Python and Node.js for our services and React with Redux for the frontend. All hosted in AWS and utilizing Lambda, Fargate and other AWS-native approaches and products.
- We practice continuous delivery to production with safety through automated tests and alerts. As engineers we take responsibility for testing, deploying and monitoring the services we build.
- You don't need experience in our exact stack, just a track record of delivering successful software and an eagerness to learn.
- The Role
- By joining our team, you will be working in cross functional teams, creatively solving problems with technology. You will build products while contributing to engineering best practices and sharing knowledge across your team and the wider business.
- We are looking for a full stack engineer who is looking to deliver impact through building valuable product features incrementally.
- An adaptable and flexible approach to your work is a must. We prioritise impact over everything and in an environment of uncertainty we require everyone to serve each other and work together across our stack to solve customer problems.
- Check us out on Glassdoor https://bit.ly/2SHmxlo and hear from some of our engineers on our tech blog https://medium.com/@gossipprot... and our podcast https://soundcloud.com/user-94...
At TravelNest we strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can thrive. Its important to us to make our recruitment process accessible to everyone. If you would want to discuss any reasonable adjustments please note these on the application and we will do our best to accommodate any requests.
Posted 13 days ago