Support Worker - Chelmsford | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Chelmsford, Essex, England
£10 - £11/hour
Permanent (Full time)
Job title: Support Worker / Care Worker
Salary: £10-11 per hour dependant on experience
Job type: Full Time - Permanent.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
At Chenai Holistic Home Care we are currently recruiting for passionate caring individuals to fill the post of Support/Care Worker to provide quality care to service on a daily basis.
Areas - Chelmsford, Witham, Wickford, South Woodham and many more areas in Essex!
* Paid training and paid shadowing provided
* Excellent ongoing training, supervision, and support
* Flexible hours, full or part-time, nights and weekends
* Refer a friend scheme, earn extra bonus
* Block hours for 10hrs shift available
* 20p per mile
* Paid travel in-between client
Job Role: Responsibilities include but not limited to -
* Personal Care including washing/showering, toileting, dressing feeding
* Practical Care including accompanying to appointments, monitoring, prompting medication
* Assisting with shopping and other daily needs
* You will be required to assist with a wide spectrum and all aspects of personal care to meet the client's needs.
* Drivers and non driver carers accepted
* Have a caring and respectful approach
* Domiciliary support worker experience (preferred but not essential)
* Excellent communication skills
* Genuine desire to help and ability to relate to people
* Be consistent in their performance and punctuality
* Have patience, sensitivity, and sense of humour
* Basic knowledge in English
* Successful Support Worker candidates must have a genuine interest in working in domiciliary care environment
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Support Worker, Carer, Health Care Assistant, Home Care Worker, Care Support Worker, Residential Care Worker, Carer, Care Assistant, Healthcare Assistant, Social Carer, Support Worker, Enabler, Care Worker, Support Assistant, Care Helper, Care Assist, Healthcare Assistant, Residential Care Support, Social Care, NVQ2 will be considered for this role