Senior Electrical Design Engineer - Tower of London | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Tower of London, Greater London, England
£55000 - £60000/annum + Healthcare, Bonus and others
Permanent (Full time)
Senior Electrical Building Services Design Engineer
Central London/ Working from home
£55,000 + Package
Our client is a leading multi-disciplined engineering consultancy who have won numerous awards for working on some of the most high profile, well publicised projects within the heritage, healthcare, education and commercial sectors. Delivering electrical, mechanical and sustainability engineering services they have built their reputation based on engineering knowhow and service excellence, specialising in sustainable engineering solutions for the future. The practice has grown its knowledge and expertise to offer a compressive building services + sustainability consultancy service with 3 locations, working on projects across the UK and abroard.
This pioneering consultancy are expanding rapidly and are looking for a passionate Senior Electrical Design Engineer to lead projects and mentor more junior engineers. Due to their expansion they can offer a clear career path to Associate within 12 - 18 is a fantastic opportunity to join a leader in pioneering, sustainability lead building services design.
The role will include:
* Using design software in relation to their discipline; Amtech, Dialux, AutoCAD etc.
* Revit experience preferred (but not necessary)
* Project Design Management experience
* A sound technical knowledge of all Electrical systems, and understand of sub-consultant works.
* Provide mentorship to young engineers within the electrical team.
* 6+ years’ experience (minimum)
* Previous experience in residential, and commercial.
For more information please contact George Osborn on (phone number removed)