Field Sales Manager (Civil and Construction)
Hatfield, London, St Albans, Hermel Hempstead, Watford, Cheshunt, Romford, Wembley, Slough, Luton, Stevenage
£30k - 35k per year + Company Car
Sales Manager (Civil and Construction)
Hatfield (Field based, no stay away)
Circa £35,000 Base Salary + Company Car + Uncapped Commission (OTE £45K to £50K) + Excellent Benefits package (including private medical)
Field Sales Managers required for an international engineering solutions specialist in the construction and infrastructure sector. The role will suit ambitious sales professionals looking to maximize salary in an environment where you can progress into more senior roles.
This is a great time to join a credible and highly reputable company in a massive growth and investment phase.
The successful candidate will come from ANY sales background with a mixture of proven new business development experience and account management. You will ideally come from a background operating a sales role within the Temporary Works sector, although Civil and Construction candidates from other backgrounds will also be suitable. You will have to be a people-focused candidate, with lots of ambition to succeed in a growing environment along with excellent communication skills.
This role is predominantly a sales focused role where you will maximise revenue with an increasing customer portfolio and will provide the chance to increase earnings with uncapped commission based on revenue. This is a technical consultative sales role where you will have the support of a Technical Field Engineer for enquiries along with a highly experienced engineering team.
The role will suit those looking to join a highly driven team in a company that rewards hard work and success.
- Field Sales Manager (regional travel)
- Generating and maintaining a portfolio of customer accounts to maximise revenue for the business
- Negotiating contracts with potential and existing customers
- Field role visiting a number of clients in the UK
- Proven track record of account management and new business within the Construction or Civil sector
- Additional knowledge of Groundworks or Temporary works is highly beneficial for this role
- Positive and proactive attitude with ambition to succeed in a sales driven environment
- Comfortable in a customer and client facing role
Posted 42 days ago