Customer Scheduler - Hereford and Worcester | 11071 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Hereford and Worcester
£22000 - £26000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is looking for a Customer Scheduler who will also offer customer order support for a busy Customer Services team in Redditch. This is an integral role to not only the Customer Services department for offering much needed administrative support but the Supply Chain as well as you will be responsible for the effective, efficient and accurate administration of the sales order process. The client is looking for a candidate with this experience in a manufacturing environment.
Sales Administrator key duties include: -
- To be the operational single point of contact for assigned customers
- To ensure the maintenance of the Sales Orders in accordance with the agreed Company processes and ensure you manage the demand through supply chain
- To be process compliant through the use of Company standard systems, processes and reports to resolve potential delivery risks.
- To ensure paperwork and information transfer in relation to all part movements are compliant with business and regulatory requirements.
- To create and maintain lines of balance and product recovery plans
- To facilitate and support on and off-site customer meetings
The successful candidate will have come from a similar Sales administration or Sales order processor role as well as:
have experience in working in planning be able to anticipate problems and develop effective contingency plans and actions
Should have customer and supplier awareness- strong communications skills
experience with ERP
Must have an analytical approach to problem solving
Able to communicate effectively internally and externally both verbally and written
Able to meet deadlines
Candidate must have good numeracy / literacy skills
Must have strong IT skills (Excel, Word , Powerpoint) Particularly strong excel skills as well as data management
In return you can expect to receive a very competitive salary of around £22-26,000 depending on your experience if you think you have the skills and experience my client is looking for from a manufacturing background then please call Michelle Laight on######### or click APPLY.
PLEASE NOTE- due to the high level of applications we are getting we cannot personally get back to each and every application I would like to thank you for your interest and assure you that if you have not been selected for this role we will of course keep looking at new roles for you.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you good luck in your job search
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...