Clinical Psychologist - Banbury | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Banbury, Oxfordshire, England
£38890 - £62001/annum Additional Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Major Healthcare is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic, self-motivated and experienced Clinical Psychologist to join our multidisciplinary team based in Banbury. You will be working with young adults whom have a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder ASD.
Key Responsibilities of Clinical Psychologist will be, but not restricted too:
* Provide psychological assessments of students based upon interpretation and integration of complex data from a variety of sources including psychological tests, self-report measures, rating scales direct and indirect structured observations and semi-structured interviews with clients, family members and others involved in the patient's care
* Formulate plans for the formal psychological treatment and/or management of a patient's mental health problems based upon an appropriate conceptual framework of the patient's problems, and employing methods based upon evidence of efficacy, across the full range of care settings
* Implement a range of psychological interventions for individuals within and across teams employed individually and in synthesis, adjusting and refining psychological formulations drawing upon different explanatory models and maintaining a number of provisional hypotheses
* Develop and manage group work programmes and innovative therapeutic approaches
* Ensure that appropriate outcome measures are in place
* Ensure that Psychology practices in the specified area of service maintains the highest standards of professional practice and ethics, complying with clinical governance standards at all times.
* Participate fully with the multidisciplinary team and ensure that the patient is fully engaged in their care pathway
* Support clinical team working, including both direct interventions and the delivery of staff training programmes
* Support the clinical team and area of service in developing new initiatives and ways of working
* Work with internal and external agencies in order to enhance treatment pathways for patients.
* Support the team in conducting and supervising research, audit and evaluation, particularly in areas of clinical relevance that are aimed at improving quality of service and outcomes
* Develops and communicates standards and expected levels of performance
* Delegates effectively and can develop team members
* Support the evaluation of standards and performance indicators within own area of work
* Write reports for and attend Annual Review meetings
Successful Clinical Psychologist must have:
* Full HCPC registration
* At least 4-5 years' experience in Psychology
* ASD experience
* Excellent communication skills
Salary for the Clinical Psychologist role is up to £62,000 depending on experience
* 13 weeks annual leave
* Excellent Pension plan
* Continuous learning and development
Please call Leanne Irving on the below contact number or apply online for more information about the Clinical Psychologist role