Factory Manager - Liverpool - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Liverpool - This Area Only
£50000 - £60000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Are you a Factory Manager, Production manager or Operations Manager looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact on cultural change in an innovative and rapidly growing SME manufacturer?
This is a superb opportunity to work in an ambitious, profitable and forward-thinking company based in Liverpool, fully committed to becoming best in class. You will be joining at an exciting period of development, change and strategic significance for the organisation. The business manufactures industrial products over 4 shifts 24/7.
As Factory Manager you will oversee and lead the manufacturing process and therefore will be instrumental in the success of the business. You will be responsible for production at the factory in Liverpool with a team of circa 50-60, led by 4 shift managers. You will need to bring a high-level of energy, knowledge and experience to develop their dedicated manufacturing team to the next level, making it truly world class. In addition to your exceptional communication, management and leadership skills, you will also drive compliance with agreed processes, quality and health and safety regulations. You will ensure factory operations run smoothly and foster a culture of continuous improvement whilst helping to implement new processes to drive improved performance against KPI’s.
The ideal candidate
* You will be an inspirational leader and will be strong in coaching and developing people.
* Having gained experience in best-in-class manufacturing environments you will be a seasoned Factory Manager/Production Manager with a proven track-record in successfully leading high-volume industrial products operations.
* Strong problem-solving skills, able to drive change and continuously improve processes.
* You will be experienced in leading the implementation of new processes and systems and ensure all staff are trained and operating to high levels of discipline.
* You will be able to drive the ownership of key measures covering efficiency, material yield, and customer satisfaction.
* You will have a proven track-record in Lean and Continuous Improvement and will be able to drive the performance of plant efficiency and effectiveness, advancing OEE, OTIF, Internal scrap, and Customer Returns.
* You will possess excellent communication skills and be able to confidently deal with management, suppliers, customers and employees.
* First class organisation and planning skills are essential, as well as a flexible and innovative approach to your work