Student Nurse: Care Assistant - Nationwide | Zoek UK
Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Up to £14 per hour + Free Uniform and DBS
Permanent (Part time)
Vulnerable people in your local community need you. Can you help?
As a Student Nurseworking as a Care Assistant in Swansea, Llanelli, Neath, Ammanford and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to put a smile on the faces of the people you care for on a daily basis. We're an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
**Are you raring to go? Apply today and become an active employee within 48 hours.**To make this happen, we'd need you to be available for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments, if your application is successful.
What we need...
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of caregiving experience and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is our unique and innovative feature on the HealthForceGo app that gives employees access to 25% of their pay instantly, including on weekends and bank holidays!
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it.
Join us today!
Posted 12 days ago