Administrative Assistant, Medical Information - 12 month fixed term contract-Richmond, North Yorkshire
ProPharma Group is an industry leading, single source provider for regulatory compliance, pharmacovigilance, and medical information services across the full development lifecycle for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. Operating around the world with offices in Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States, ProPharma Group’s fully integrated service offerings will provide clients with a comprehensive suite of global support services that are required to be competitive in today’s dynamic markets. We build successful long-term relationships with clients by providing leading industry knowledge, experience, and proven processes.
An Administrative Assistant, Medical Information will provide comprehensive administrative support to the Medical Information (MI) Enquiry Handling teams and Senior Management.
Essential Functions Include:
General Administration Responsibilities
• Providing comprehensive administrative support to the Medical Information (MI) Enquiry Handling teams and Senior Management in an accurate and efficient manner.
• On a rota basis answering the main telephone line into the Company in a professional manner and transferring calls as appropriate.
• On a rota basis meeting, greeting and signing in all visitors to the ProPharma Group office in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
• Supporting the filing clerks including opening the daily mail received into the company, franking and posting the mail, filing, archiving and checking stationery stocks.
• Logging MI enquiries into the logging database under guidance from the Information Professionals (IPs).
• General administrative duties as delegated by the Manager including copy typing and data entry tasks.
• Effectively perform in at least three of the following task areas:
o MI Correspondence: Typing and formatting MI correspondence (letters, faxes, emails). Assembling enclosures and attachments for the correspondence. Then checking the quality of correspondence produced before it is sent to the enquirer.
o Client Reports: Performing weekly and monthly checks of the enquiry handling system fields and completing corrections to the fields under guidance of the IP. Reconciling sent MI correspondence / Adverse Events (AEs) and Product Quality Complaints (PQCs) with reports generated from the enquiry handling systems.
o AE and PQC Sending: Sending AEs and PQCs to the clients on behalf of the IPs, chasing receipts as required and checking and filing associated paperwork.
o Data Documents: Creating data documents (e.g. standard Q & As to be used by call handlers) from data provided, as required by IPs. Tracking created data documents on spreadsheets.
o Metric Reports: Generating metric reports from data produced from the Enquiry Handling Systems. Quality checking the data entered on the metric report before it is sent to the client.
o Client Training Records: Creating, distributing and tracking client training records. Completing regular quality checks of these client training records.
o Personal Training Records: Creating, distributing and tracking all ProPharma Group training records for ProPharma Group employees. Completing regular quality checks of these training records.
o Travel & Accommodation: Organising travel and accommodation arrangements for ProPharma Group employees travelling to and from client and the ProPharma Group offices.
o Test Marking: Coordinating, marking and tracking the tests completed by ProPharma Group employees ProPharma Group as per the ProPharma Group training matrix.
• Maintaining quality in all areas of the job, particularly when completing MI correspondence, enquiry handling systems quality checks and assisting with sending of AEs & PQCs.
• Completing check sheets required for tasks as defined in the Company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Working Instructions (WIs).
• Filing and archiving documents required for tasks e.g. check sheets, sent emails etc. as defined in the Company SOPs and WIs.
• Having a solid working knowledge of, and to comply with, the Standard Operating Procedures of ProPharma Group.
• Working in a professional manner at all times, with clients, customers, team members and management.
• Complying with the Company’s health and safety policies.
• Ensuring the Confidentiality Statement within the Contract of Employment is adhered to at all times in respect of the data and property of ProPharma Group, its clients and employees of the business.
• Ensuring that any confidential information or personal data related to ProPharma Group and its clients is managed in accordance with Data Privacy regulations as described in ProPharma Group SOPs.
• At least 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Science and English.
• Able to work within a team in a professional manner.
• Sound written and oral communication skills.
• Good accuracy and attention to detail skills.
• Solid level of productivity on all tasks.
• Sound organisational and prioritising skills showing an effective workload management system.
• Able to understand and follow processes.
• Pleasant and professional telephone manner.
• Computer literacy (MS Office).
Candidate must be legally eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
***ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.***
Posted 23 days ago