Technical Architect - London | 13560 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Technical Architect - Digital Innovation Agency - London
London, Greater London, England
£600 - £700 per day
Technical Architect, Freelance - London
DNA are working with a Digital Innovation Agency with a global presence.
Our client is looking for a Technical Architect or Solution Architect who is a tech leader who is inspired by best practice, state-of-the-art techniques and technological innovation across enterprise and consumer applications.
You must have a strong understanding and practical experience with DevOps practices, including CI, CD, process, and automation. Deep experience with architectures such as microservices, micro-frontends and enabling technologies such as Cloud infrastructure, Serverless, and Node applications.
- Knowledge of modern web-stacks and their applications in the real world, . JAMStack
- Experience with iOS, Android and Unity development
- Practices and patterns such as Clean Code, Domain Driven Design and enterprise integration
- Experience with modern data architecture
- Mentoring and coaching developers of all levels of experience
- Experience with emerging technologies such as AI, ML, AR, and VR is a big plus
- Enterprise integration patterns may be relevant
You will work closely with clients and product owners to validate their needs, understand their requirements, and ensure good collaboration across the team to deliver the most appropriate solution. You will lead the development and implementation of technology roadmaps with senior clients and development teams.
6 months contract (Outside IR35) - Immediate start - Quick turnaround - Please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you!
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...