Consultant - City of Bristol - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Consultant Residential Surveyor
City of Bristol - This Area Only
£200 - £500/day
Unspecified (Part time)
Consultant Residential Surveyors Wanted - Bristol
Forward thinking Residential Surveying practice operating UK wide require Freelance / Consultant Chartered Surveyors (AssocRICS, MRICS or FRICS) in the Bristol region to work on a 60/40 fee split in your favour.
They are looking for Surveyors to undertake Building Surveys of residential properties and production of Home Buyer Reports. VRS registration would also be desirable but is not essential. If you are a VRS Registered Valuer able to carry out valuations this will be a bonus! You will need your own Indemnity Insurance and your own transport.
Would suit anyone already working on a freelance/consultant basis and also anyone looking to move away from the dreaded 9 to 5 and move into a more flexible and rewarding role.
- FRICS, MRICS or AssocRICS is essential
- Your own Professional Indemnity Insurance (£1m minimum)
- Your own transport
- Be available at least 2 days per week (option to work up to 5 days)
- Fee split 60/40 in your favour
- Excellent flexibility, work in your preferred postcodes and set your own diary as per your lifestyle
- Use of brand new Home Buyers Reporting and Valuations app on your tablet is provided
Please contact Luke Riley for further information on the agreement and report turnaround expectations