Head of People - London | 694 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Head of People
London, Greater London, England
£70k - 80k per year + .
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Head of People
Salary: Up to £80,000
This is an exciting opportunity for to become the Head of People for a fast-growing restaurant group. The brand is fun, forward thinking and have an outstanding reputation in the market place. They have a strong people culture and want to enhance this even further with the appointment of a Head of People
The Head of People role:
- Recruitment - ability to think outside the box
- Explore new ways make the company the most attractive hospitality company to be part of!
- Promote a culture of learning and development to help inspire the team and provide the tools for personal and professional development
- HR Administration- ensuring we are compliant, ensuring contracts are issued efficiently and correctly
- Create and maintain an energetic people centric work environment- Be present, get involved- encourage, nurture & grow our people
- Ability to transform traditional HR practices into effective outputs to help create a new way of working and drive cultural change
- Ensure our company culture of positivity and energy is instilled in people
The right Head of People:
- Knowledge of employment law
- CIPD qualified
- Ability to think entrepreneurially and be ready to grow with us
- Restaurants / Bar experience is essential
- Be proactive and energetic with team
- Experience of managing multiple contracts and strong supplier management.
- Demonstrable experience of producing clear, well-structured reports and recommendations for senior leadership teams, including Board level
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to ######
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren't always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks' time please assume you have not been successful. However, don't hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us ######
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...