Buying Audit Administrator German - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Buying Audit Administrator German Speaking
East London, Greater London, England
23500.0000 - 30000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
We are Big on Quality, Big on the Big Shop and Big on ensuring our fantastic British products can be enjoyed in stores up and down the country as well as abroad! Come and join our vibrant and fast paced Buying Administration Audit Team, we are responsible for checking a variety of administrative documents and processes relating to the products negotiated and sold in the UK or exported across Europe and the US. We are looking for a confident and motivated Administrator with a meticulous eye for detail, as well as the ability to understand the bigger picture and how systems, documents and processes can affect the wider business. If you have an extraordinary eye for detail and confidence to thrive in a dynamic environment, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Buying Administration Audit is a very exciting department, where there is always lots to learn and get involved in!
What you'll do
- Checking and reviewing contracts, invoices, memos and internal communication prior to distribution to 3rd parties
- Working closely with the other departments within Buying to ensure high quality standards within Buying Administration are maintained
- Checking that the memos, which bring crucial information into the business, are distributed correctly are actioned in a timely manner
- Checking supplier and item data is maintained correctly by all departments to ensure our Customers and Suppliers receive the best possible service
- Creating a positive, error-free working environment
- Observing strict and business critical deadlines.
What you'll need
- Highly focused and accurate with an uncompromising eye for detail
- Fluent in English and German with a high level of written and spoken language skills
- Unfased by fast-paced, busy environments
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to use own initiative
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- A strong multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Ability to accommodate last minute requests with ease and efficiency
- Confident using Microsoft Office Packages
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary starting from £23,500 - £30,000 (depending on experience) with an additional non-contractual 10% London weighting and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an in-store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.