Area Branch Manager - Stirling - This Area Only | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Area Branch Manager
Stirling - This Area Only
35000.0000 - 40000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Who are Safetykleen?
We are the leading provider of chemical cleaning and environmental solutions and we offer a unique service that combines parts cleaning equipment, environmental consultancy, and industrial waste collection to a diverse customer base, including transport, metalworking, manufacturing, and construction.
With 19 branches across UK and Ireland, we are looking for a talented leader that has the drive, enthusiasm, and commitment to deliver a first-class operational service to support our business growth. If you are this individual, we will offer you a competitive remuneration package, in addition to providing you with the latest technology and support to ensure that you are successful within your career at Safetykleen.
Job responsibilities for Area Branch Manager
- Comprehensively manage the retention and contract renewal of the existing customer base across 2 branches
- Actively manage the Branch business pipeline, Identify, develop and maximise business opportunities with new customers
- Carry out regular employee 121’s and performance management reviews and ensure that employees are appropriately trained
- Monitor competitor activity and market conditions
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, annual targets
Role requirements for Area Branch Manager
- Comprehensive knowledge of branch operational management
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience running a branch operation.
- Maintains high standards of performance and can demonstrate thorough understanding of Branch performance criteria
- Current driving licence
- Technical knowledge of Partswash or Waste management an advantage
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Benefits for Area Branch Manager
- Enhanced industry standard salary, car allowance and commission structure
- Life Assurance coverage from day 1
- Private healthcare scheme
- Stakeholder’s Pension scheme
- 33 days holiday entitlement inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Corporate discount scheme focussed on your wellbeing, including Virgin Active Gym membership
- We provide support and access to a range of internal and external courses to help develop and progress your career with us
- Finally, we recognise those important celebrations in your life, such as birthdays, work anniversaries and becoming a parent.