Fund Accounting Manager - East London | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Fund Accounting Manager - Private Debt
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Are you a qualified accountant with extensive private debt audit/accounting exposure? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global financial services group based in the City of London.
You will be responsible for:
* Working with a renowned alternative investment firmacross Evergreen and closed ended funds
* Analysing transactions, reviewing monthly NAV packs and producing investor reporting
* Reviewing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements as well as partner capital reporting
* Monitoring capital call and distribution, management fee and waterfall calculations
* Managing client issues and projects through to satisfactory resolution
* Building effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders at all levels
The ideal applicant must have:
* An accountancy qualification gained in practice with fund audit exposure or with relevantexperience gained in an investment management firm
* In depth knowledge of private debt/equity, real estate or other alternative investment funds
* Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with senior stakeholders
* Demonstrated track record of strong client management in the financial sector
* Able to work well under pressure and providing solutions to complex problems
If you have similar experience to that outlined above and are looking for a permanent opportunity within a well respected FS group, please forward your CV today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003