Import Coordinator - Staines | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Staines, Surrey, England
£28000 - £32000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an experienced Import Coordinator/Clerk or Administrator looking to join a Freight/Logistics company who have a great reputation in the industry?
Would you be keen on working for an organisation who value and take care of their staff at all levels?
You may even be looking to move away from weekend or evening shifts?
If so, then this could be the role for you!
Job Title: Import Coordinator
Salary: 28k – 32k
Hours: 35 hours Mon-Friday
Role Type: Permanent
Location: Staines – Surrey (some remote working may be possible)
* Account management of key retail account.
* Quality assurance of customer orders before consignments can be released for shipping.
* Extensive contact with customers via email, phone and face to face.
* Regular liaison with airlines/hauliers and suppliers.
* Customs entries plus home use entries (arranging and manifesting deliveries (bulking several items together as one shipment, to offer the client a more cost effective method of receiving goods) and forwarding paperwork to Delivery Centre’s within required timescales.
* Dealing with missing shipments, customs delays, delivery issues and cross labels.
* Raising job files for import consignments both air and ocean.
* Arranging delivery to customer
* Monitoring of shipments.
* Dealing with queries such as short shipments/delays/damages.
* Charging and invoicing of import files
* Previous exposure to Imports within a Freight/Logistics environment
* Aspirations to grow and develop your career
* Previous working knowledge or exposure to Sea Freight
* Can do attitude