Sales Manager - Southampton - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Southampton - This Area Only
£38000 - £45000/annum + Benefits + Bonus
Permanent (Full time)
429 - Sales Manager – Events Sector
£38k - £45k per annum + Bonus + Commission + Benefits
Based in the South of Country - Field Based / Remote
This client, a national HVAC Hire company is looking for a sales manager to sell their services into the UK Events market and drive growth the event sector in line with key company targets.
The ideal candidate will have experience selling to large scale events & temporary structure businesses, preferably from an HVAC or plant hire background. Through a combination of new business and management of existing accounts, the events sector sales manager will be tasked with strategically driving the agenda through a portfolio of heating & cooling plant solutions.
The role is vital for the businesses growth plans and is at the forefront of the commercial strategy. It will give the candidate insight into a variety of functions within the business and form the foundation of a potentially long-term career, if the ambition of the business is matched effectively by their drive and determination.
* Member of a nationwide sales team reporting directly to the Commercial Director
* Strategically lead the commercial agenda for event & temporary structure businesses across the UK
* Coordinate a new business & account management approach to the sector via a strategic business plan & lead this plan from the front, utilising the resource available within the business.
* Responsible for researching and developing leads for potential Event Sector HVAC hirers and pursuing a positive “call to action”
* Responsible for carving out new business opportunities with their research independently based on the commercial brief
* Responsible also for managing a portfolio of existing customers, supporting through regular contact, understanding the customer’s commercial requirements and satisfying their day-to-day concerns
* Development and delivery of structured sales plans, detailing quantitative goals geared around the commercial strategy of the wider business
* Analysis of detailed customer needs and delivery of service plans against them
* Job and project management in relation to managed customer base
* Work closely with other team members sharing best practice and developing key accounts
* Carry out any ad hoc duties as required by the needs of the business
* Ensure sales projects meet margin requirements and deliver to wider profit targets
* Responsible for the production of job-by-job RAMS documentation to ensure high standard of delivery and health & safety standards
You will be:
* Driven sales individual with a proven sales track record in the events sector and B2B sector
* 2-3 years management experience or a seasoned sales professional ready to take the step into management
* Ambitious, fearless and customer centric and not afraid of rejection or challenge
* Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to think outside the box and supply varied solutions
* IT savvy & preferably experienced in CRM & MS Office
* Ideally knowledge of the building services, HVAC, mechanical engineering sector and experience with contractors
* A genuine team player who wants to drive success for themselves and the wider business
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Excellent time management skills and motivated to self-start and challenge the norm
* Highly flexible, open minded & committed to taking on new challenge
* Experience managing a diversity of stakeholders; from engineers to senior colleagues & customers
If you would like more information on this or other field-based sales roles – get in touch by submitting your details