Sales Support - Basingstoke | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
£20000 - £23000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Exertis is the leading technology distributor of consumer, business and enterprise products from established and emerging technology brands, and a wholly owned subsidiary of parent company DCC PLC. Exertis is proud to be part of DCC plc; an ambitious and entrepreneurial FTSE 100 company. DCC plc employ approximately 13,000 people across four divisions and operate in 20 countries. To find out more visit (url removed). After 39 years of profitability Exertis continues to outperform the market, achieving revenues of £ in FY2020. Exertis partners with 2,400 brands across 21 countries. With products spanning across mobile, computing and accessories, consumer electronics, print, networking, servers and solutions, unified communications, security and AV solutions. Exertis market-leading approach teamed with a state-of-the-art distribution centre, next day delivery and a host of managed services, including end-user fulfilment, assures the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction at all times.
To work in conjunction with the Account Development Managers to develop Exertis accounts. The role will involve proactively managing the end to end sales order process and to support the lead account manager to achieve set Key Performance Indicators as set out by Exertis. This dynamic team contributes to a thriving growth-focused culture throughout Exertis, providing many career opportunities that span sales, commercial and corporate functions.
Quotations & Order Process
* Provide quotations across a variety of product categories
* Order processing
* Liaising with vendors for special bid pricing
* Taking inbound calls and emails for sales enquiries
* Responding to ETA emails in conjunction with SLA’s
* Managing daily back order reports
* Working with lead account manage to update pricing feeds
* General sales admin tasks
* Achieve agreed SLA’s to ensure a high level of service and customer excellence
* Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the DCC Group Code of Conduct