RM - The City of Brighton and Hove | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
RM - Trade & Structured Commodity Finance
The City of Brighton and Hove, Brighton and Hove, England
£50000 - £80000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
On behalf of our client we are looking for a Relationship Manager to join their Trade Finance front office team on a permanent basis.
This client facing role will involve origination of new clients and transactions into the business and includes the structuring and execution of those transactions through to closing. Areas of expertise in Sub-Sahara Africa and requisite and maybe Dubai, Cyprus, Singapore would be an advantage. This position will involve travel to the above countries.
Skills & experience required
* 5 years’ experience in banking or related financial services in a trade finance role, incorporating vanilla and structured trade finance
* Knowledge and understanding of trade finance and STCF transactions
* A professional qualification in banking or international trade finance will be an added advantage
* Willingness to travel extensively and to work flexible hours where required in order to achieve the Company’s objectives
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
* Experience in a banking / fund environment in a front office marketing role
* Experience of client management, origination etc.
* Knowledge and experience of legal documentation in trade finance / STCF
* Working knowledge of AML/KYC in trade finance
* Understanding of various STCF structures including pre and post shipment, receivables, stock financing etc.
* Familiar with term sheets, offer letters and structuring and security in STCF transactions
* Solid experience of risk management covering operational risk, compliance, credit risk, sovereign risk and market risk