Administrator - Hatfield | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England
Contract (Full time)
We are currently recruiting for an exciting new opportunity for Administrators on a temp to perm basis, working for a fast paced, dynamic team in Hatfield in their lovely new bright and airy offices which are situated very close to the historic Hatfield House.
As Administrator, you will be working in a small office team of between 10-12 staff.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Respond to customer queries via email and telephone and resolving matters promptly.
- Enter data accurately and efficiently.
- Regular contact with transport companies and end users.
- Plan routes for drivers.
- Take orders.
The ideal Administrator will have:
- A good level of customer service skills.
- Experience in logistics or transport planning background ideal but not essential.
- An exceptional telephone manner.
- Display an excellent level of initiative and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure is essential.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Knowledge of UK postcodes.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office 365.
- Offices are located in close proximity to Hatfield House which you will have access to the grounds.
- 5-10 minute walk from the train station.
- Good local bus route connections.
- A variety of local shops nearby.
- Free onsite parking.
- Breakout areas with Netflix.
- Microwave oven, Fridge, tea and coffee stations.
30 minutes unpaid break.
This is a Monday- Friday role