Restaurant Auditor | Zoek
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
How often do you get the opportunity to help shape the success of a business? As a Restaurant Auditor youll be responsible for ensuring impeccable standards are set, inspiring the teams, and creating customer experiences. Show what you can do, and youll enjoy the spotlight and the chance to advance.
Reporting to the Operations Director you will be responsible for:
- Store Evaluations for an assigned group of stores
- Providing assistance to stores during all phases of new store construction
- Coordinate New Store Openings including;
o Construction handover Stock delivery
o Staff hiring & training Marketing
o Opening party
o Ongoing training & support
- Providing daily & weekly sales updates
- Completing Special Projects designed to improve store level or company operations
- Acting as a liaison between all levels of the company
- Attending & fully participating in monthly Operations Departmental meetings
- Assisting stores with the creation and execution of local marketing plans
- Attending annual conferences
Of course theres a competitive salary of up to £26,000 plus a Zone 1 6 travel card, phone and laptop with Monday Friday hours. But what really sets this role apart is the opportunity. This is a chance to play your part in the organisations expansion and shape the future of the brand. Youll be in the spotlight. Show what you can do, and there should be real opportunities to advance.
If you have experience as a Manager within a Restaurant/Quick Service environment then apply today!
Posted 22 days ago