Regional Trainer - Kirkcaldy | Zoek UK | 4304d324670f4a8ea285ffa942bbf197
Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland
£24000 - £25000 per annum + Additional company benefits
Permanent (Full time)
This is an exciting time to be joining Elite Care, a brand of Prestige Nursing + Care, part of the Sodexo Group. At Elite Care we are leading the care industry to raise standards by providing high quality, personalised and specialist services that ensure people receive the highest quality of care.
We are looking for a dynamic Trainer with solid experience that is matched to a flexible, enthusiastic, and can-do attitude to join our team. You will be assisting and supporting your Regional Operations Manager in ensuring that key business and compliance targets are met.
The role of Regional Trainer is to deliver high quality training to our core care team in line with legislative requirements. You will also promote Elite Care by ensuring that business objectives are met.
The role requires a pro-active response to building key relationships. An eye for detail is essential as is knowledge of the latest training techniques and developments. The role is required to cover the following branches: Angus, Cupar, Dundee, Edinburgh and Kirkcaldy and may require some travel to other branches and venues. It will also require a flexible approach to working outside of normal working hours when required.
The main duties of the role will include
- Delivery of the following training courses in line with the care management system (PASS)
- Moving and Handling
- Emergency Procedures
- Administration of Medication
- Dignity in Care
- Care of the Dying
- Risk Assessment Training
- Evaluation of training courses delivered
- Be part of developing additional training courses to meet the business needs
- Identify trends to predict future requirements
- Maintain agreed schedules within agreed targets
- Maintain accurate records of all training and activities
- Sending a copy of the Training Register to Branch and CRT after each course
- Providing feedback to Regional and Branch Managers on course progress and member engagement
- Drive improved satisfaction levels
- Ensuring all new members are successfully engaged
- Maintain effective relationships with branch staff in resolving scheduling conflicts
- Contribute to the successful Branch retention strategy
- Prepare ad hoc reports as and when required
- Manage cover requirements for AL in advance to avoid disruption to training
Key skills and attributes that we are looking for are-
- Professional in manner and appearance
- An award in education and teaching (AET) or equivalent, or relevant experience of 2 or more years in a training would be desirable
- Experience of delivering training in the care industry
- Computer literate
- A passion for managing and driving excellence
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to manage change
- An understanding of cognitive learning styles
- Symmetry between personal and organisational values
- Ability to respond to constructive feedback
- Demonstrates the behaviours associated with Elite Care's values
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Competency in all delivery models
- Maintain professional competency through CPD
What we offer in return
- A competitive salary- (Above the national average)
- Yearly bonus up to % of salary dependant on Branch achieving targets set in place and company profits
- 28 days annual leave increasing every year by 1 to the maximum of 33 days over 5 years service
- Work Place Pension
- Access to "Your Prestige" Employee benefits scheme
- Supportive working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities.
- A friendly, agile and flexible working culture.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this role and would like to find out more please apply on line and one of our dedicated colleagues will be in touch within 48 hours to start your journey with Prestige Nursing + Care.
" By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy"
Posted 16 days ago