Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Contract (Full time)
Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Administrative Assistant on a 8 month contract basis based in Stafford
This position falls inside IR35.
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:-
* Knowledge of Import / Export procedures ( Desirable )
* A knowledge of customs regulations, export documentation and import regulations of overseas countries.
* Knowledge of Imports of repairs under IPR
* Knowledge of Incoterms “INCOTERMS 2010”
* Computer literacy in SAP , word, excel and Outlook e-mail systems.
* Good telephone manner.
* Ability to cope under heavy workload in a high intensity pressured environment.
* Positivity & flexibility are key requirements.
* DBS is required
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:-
* Preparing and arranging for the shipping of Customers orders for overseas in accordance with Customers instructions and letters of credit.
* Ensuring that correct documentation is raised to achieve payment without delay.
* Preparing and raising of company’s sales invoices in the style and currency to achieve Customs clearance and payment.
* To despatch the goods on the date specified on the order acknowledgement.
* Limitations include scheduling of multiline orders which must be carried out correctly by contracts dept. and the ability of the production department to meet the production finished dates.
* Matching import entries received from HRMC with the clearance instructions given to the broker.
* Providing Forwarding agents with clearance instructions for goods imported into the UK
General Admin: Updating Spreadsheets, Filing, Scanning
* Reading Customers orders and letters of credit to determine required method of packing, despatch, Terms of payment, Delivery address, case markings, documentary & delivery requirements and distributing documents accordingly.
* Checking Worklist daily for items, quantity, and order status
* Create picking lists and shipping documents from SAP System and where necessary edit to suit customer requirements.
* Raising export sales and freight and insurance invoices.
Raising Company Freight Insurance invoices on SAP (Billing).
Create and amend Billing documents
* Distributing documents accordingly
* Arranging Insurance cover where appropriate
* Answering Customer queries either directly or by reference to Sales & Services/Contracts.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time