Graduate Data Analyst | Zoek
Graduate Data Analyst
£25000 - £40000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Job title: Graduate Data Analyst
Salary: Basic salary of £25,000 with OTE of £40,000
They promote and support progressive careers within this company and offer a fantastic benefits package as well as a unique, fun working environment. A huge name in the Recruitment sphere, they’re now looking to relocate ambitious graduates to their Surrey office! We have already placed a number of Pareto graduates into this role and the success of the business and candidates has meant they are looking to expand the team further and invest in new graduate talent!
The Role: Graduate Data Analyst
As a Graduate Data Analyst, you will join the front line of this multi-national organisation. This is a unique opportunity to work across all verticals as a knowledge broker, acting as an intermediary: between clients and experts, connecting customers with the blue chip organisation you’ll be working within!
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop. Opening up opportunities for candidates to grow the client base and develop your own team to support you in project delivery!
Responsibilities as a Graduate Data Analyst:
- Effectively evaluate and analyse data
- Ensure that company data is record accurately and is correct
- Work as part of a team to evaluate and analyse key data that will be used to shape future business strategies
- Perform regular client outreach to promote the company’s proposition and secure business
What you get:
- Fantastic basic salary of £25,000
- Excellent OTE potential of £40,000-£50,000!
- Fully bespoke 2-year comprehensive training program provided
- Various fast-track progression opportunities
- Pension contributions
- Lucrative and achievable incentive schemes
- Warm and inclusive work environment that includes a variety of social events
- Direct exposure to a range of highly reputable figures within the sector
- Educated to degree level
- A willingness to travel is essential
- Excellent communications skills over of range of channels
- Demonstrable time-keeping abilities
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Posted 25 days ago