Stock and Installation Co ordinator/Excel - Fareham | Zoek UK | 43246c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Stock and Installation Co ordinator/Excel Administrator
Fareham, Hampshire, England
21000.0000 - 22000.0000
Contract (Full time)
**** Stock and Installation Co Ordinator **** Fareham **** £21k **** 6 month plus contract ****
An excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a global luxury products business based in Fareham ( home working currently, but required to attend site once per week)
The ideal candidate will be available to start work immediately and commit to an ongoing, 6 month plus, contract.
Previous scheduling/ co ordination experience is desirable along with stock control/asset management, and advanced Excel skills.
Responsibilities would include:
Stock Control and Asset Management
- monitor weekly stock report and order replenishment stock accordingly
- weekly audit of in-house stock
- tracking deliveries and chasing supplier for ETA
- manage master spreadsheet of assets returned from site locations
- raising PO's for stock
Scheduling of Installations
- liaising with third party service providers to implement install of new equipment or uplift of existing equipment
- tracking project dates and updating scheduling accordingly
- liaising with Project Managers to identify new installations, refits and closures
- raising orders for network/telephone line if applicable
- raising service tickets on internal SNOW platform and third party service provider portal
- monitoring progress of projects and adjusting amendments to scheduled dates
- Compiling reports
- analysing Excel reports
- Ipad Configurations
- housekeeping of team spreadsheets
- general ad hoc administration duties
Strong IT skills, particularly wit Excel are essential.